Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 08

Crazy month. So far I have been super busy every weekend this month. First I went Lubbock, TX for a rail jam, and to do a clinic. It was a good time for sure. I ended up winning the rail jam, and came home with a nice big wad of cash. I was super amped to win and represent GB on Fuel TV. Last weekend was the Toe Jam. I was very stoked on my riding all weekend. I qualified 1st in my heat, and made the top 16 riders. But I got a little bad luck on drawing for head to head rounds. For the boat I drew Brian Grubb. I new the chances of me making it through were not very good, being he is the boat slayer. Anyways he went first and rode pretty good, not very good but pretty good. Then it was my turn, I rode pretty well as well, I ended up not making it, but i still think if it was judged by overall run and not 90% wake to wake I would of takin Grubb out 1st round. So next was the rail park finals, I drew Ross Gardner, and I went first held back a little, but rode very well, and got takin out by Ross. Oh well at least I qualified. This weekend is Wake Games, hopefully it turns out good there. Also I have been blunt sliding it up I will post some pictures soon. LATER.